Thursday, November 20, 2014

Loose Tooth

Not even 5 years and 2 months old and my biggest baby has a loose tooth. The front, lower, middle right tooth.

She couldn't believe it. She came to me last night saying her tooth hurt. She showed me which one, I touch it and sure enough it was wiggly. She was very nervous for the first hour or so, constantly asking me not to pull it out and constantly moving it back and forth with her tongue. And the look her face had while wiggling her tooth was pretty classic Anna! By the end of the night she was thinking she was pretty darn cool :)

This morning she looks at me over breakfast and says, "Mommy don't drive fast; I don't want my tooth to fall out." 100% serious. Hilarious! Then she asked if her friends would notice. I told her they probably wouldn't unless she told them and she said she was going to tell everyone! :)

Walking into preschool I told her teacher about the big news. A friend of mine was there too and said, "Already?" I couldn't believe it either so I looked at them and said, "Yeah, I feel like she's losing her tooth early too; does this mean she is going to get boobs early too??" We laughed a bit and they both reassured me that the two probably weren't related :)

Looks like we will have a tooth fairy visit soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment