Thursday, November 6, 2014

15 month well visit

3 weeks ago, we went in for Abby's 15 month well visit at 16 months and 3 weeks visit. This delay was mostly due to absence of insurance card (I dislike Cigna) and the mere fact that I could combine her with Anna's appointment in October.

But the important thing is that Abby is looking super healthy. She is growing great. More teeth are coming in. The doctor had no concerns but I was still concerned with her walking. She had been walking with one foot turned out for a while and I was just making sure it was something that would self correct and if it wasn't I wanted to learn about physical therapy. Well 3 weeks later I can tell you it self corrected :) But before I knew that the doctor shared the same concern and ordered a hip x-ray. Needless to say we never got that taken care of since hand, foot and mouth graced us with it's presence shortly after the trip to the doctor. But all is good and there are no longer concerns with her walking.


Here are her numbers! (Who knows how accurate these are. I had to wake her for her appointment and needless to say she was not one bit happy about it)

Height: 32 3/4 inches- 85th %tile (I believe this)
Weight: 25 pounds- 80th %tile (I think this is high- she weighed 23.5 on a digital scale a week later and 24.5 on the same scale when I took her in 1 week later)
Head- 18 1/2 inches- 75th %tile

She got 4 vaccines and the flu shot. Not fun for this little girl. She cried pretty hard for a minute or two but not as hard as her big sister Ashley (sympathy crier) did when she saw Abby getting them. A toy bat calmed Abby down; it took mommy holding Ashley to calm her down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment