Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Fairy Godmother

Tonight during dinner the coolest thing happened.

Since Anna had taken a nap and it was raining outside (we had planned to go to the pool after dinner) we had nothing planned for after dinner time. So we were talking about what we could do and mommy suggested movie night as a family. We got so excited and decided that Daddy should pick. He kept insisting on Cinderella (because that's his favorite princess) but there was one big problem. We don't have the movie.

Then suddenly the doorbell rings and we run to see who is there. No one is at the door but you won't believe what is sitting there waiting for us..... the Cinderella movie! We couldn't believe our eyes and decided that our fairy godmother mus have visited us since we have been so good and since Anna has taken naps 2 days in a row. We look everywhere for her but we didn't see her. Anna thinks that she might have seen her under a neighbors light but is pretty sure it wasn't her.

So we ran inside to show Daddy and he was so excited!

So we hurried up and finished dinner, took a quick shower and got our pillow, blankets and lovies and got comfortable on the couch. Then we watched the movie. It was awesome. Pure awesomeness!

We are three pretty lucky girls to have our fairy godmother visit us :)


Here we are so excited that we couldn't contain ourselves!!!!


Love,
Anna, Ashley and Abby

PS The girls don't know about my stash in the basement and I want to keep it that way. So when times come up when I want to give them something I have to do it pretty creatively or they will catch on that I keep bringing cool stuff up from the basement and get nosey! We will see how long I can keep my stash a secret :) I think I have a couple years- this went over better then expected! They totally bought it and it was adorable! I mean look how excited they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment