Thursday, July 18, 2013

Potty Update

Ashley is doing pretty good at this potty training thing. Especially being that I am 99% letting her just figure it out for herself.

When she has to pee, she will physically hold herself and then run to the potty and pee. Most of the time she has dry panties but we have also had some minor wet ones. She has only had a couple of major accidents and is quick to tell me when and where she pee peed. She is very cooperative when I ask her to go before we leave the house and in telling me when she needs to go when we are not at the house. She has not worn pull ups or diapers outside of nap and bedtime. Most of the time she wakes up after nap with a dry diaper and we get super excited about this! As for her night diapers, they are still pretty full (due to the fact she still drinks a full milk baba at bedtime).

Can't get poop down. She has pooped on potty 2 times, all with me placing her on the potty. The other times have been in her panties and diaper. I have even tried bribing her with toys if she poops in the potty and she knows she gets 8 m and m's but still no luck. Bum deal. Looks like I need to research pooping on the potty help for toddlers!

So we are truckin along and overall it's been an okay experience. And for the record I am still not a fan of potty training.

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment