Tuesday, July 30, 2013

More Dance

Today was out second to last dance class of the summer but don't you worry, she is signed up for 4 weeks in the Fall/Winter and is pumped!

Today as I was leaving dance class I over heard some parents asking Ms Marilyn (the teacher) if they had enrolled their daughter in the right class that morning (enrollment was this morning). I over heard some parents say their child has an early fall birthday and were wondering if they should be in the 3 or 4 year old class. Ms. Marilyn then went on to say that the 4 year old class gets pretty challenging and the last thing you want to do is a scare a 3 year old by putting her in too early. Hearing this I was relieved that I had enrolled Anna in another 3 year old class. But, just to be sure that Ms. Marilyn was teaching the class I had enrolled her in, I stuck around to ask.

Well I found out that not only was Anna enrolled under another teacher but Ms. Marilyn said that we needed to get Anna out of the 3 year old class as fast as possible because she sure was ready to dance with the 4 year olds. After hearing what she had said to the other parents beforehand, this shocked me. But at the same time I was super excited for Anna. Not going to lie, I felt a little soccer mommish as I got excited at the fact that Ms. Marilyn thought Anna was ready for the next level but isn't that just a normal proud mama!?!?!?!

So anyways, we are now enrolled in the 4 year old class for the Fall and Anna should be one of, if not the, youngest kids in the class. Can't wait to see how she does!!!

I just can't get enough of these dance pictures! Please check out her tongue sticking out; it sticks out most of class! Enjoy!
















Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment