Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ellie

For about the past 6 months, Anna has had an imaginary friend names Ellie. (I can't believe I am just now posting about her).

Anna loves to have long, long conversations with Ellie on her phone and talk about how she's going to Ellie's or Ellie is coming to our house. Ellie lives down in Texas by her Fimmen cousins and Anna always talked about how it takes a long long time to get to Ellies and the cousins.

Here they are today at Ellie's birthday party that Anna threw for her..... Ellie is in the middle of the pink chair (they left room for her). They played Dominos with Ellie, danced with Ellie and opened gifts with her!


Anna asked me to show her the picture of the three of them so I did. And while I was showing her I said "There's Ellie right between you two!" Anna looks at me so serious and says, "Mommy.... Ellie's pretend. She's not there, we just pretending she's there."

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment