Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pictures from Today at Dance

 We love Ms. Marilyn!
 Tippy Tappers!
 Look at this face.... she loves the running backwards in her tippy tappers!


 She looked at me, gave me a thumbs up and then winked. I was fast enough to get the wink :)

 Next year Ashley.... next year....
 Watching herself in the mirror... she likes to do that a lot!

 I asked her later what she was doing in the mirror and she says, "squished face mommy!" duh!!!
 More squished face!





 I think she thought she looked pretty here :)
 Her favorite part of dance is ballet with the bar, or so she told me after!
 Look at these adorable tutu dolls!

And afterwards just happened to be the start of BV Rec Appreciation day with free Belfonte ice cream. De-Lish!!!

We shared it with some friends, Drew and Anna, Mommy's friend from college kids. Anna is in the same dance class. I think they like each other because they tend to stand next to each other a lot and today were caught holding hands. Must be an Anna thing :)
 And can't forget Baby Abby!

She is probably giving me the bird in the bottom picture because she was probably so darn hot in that baby carrier. We are ready for Fall already!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I thought I spotted Anna! Maureen and I went to High School together... how funny! :)

    ReplyDelete