Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fun with IPAD

So lately we have been trying to bribe Anna into taking naps. And the most successful thing for us the past couple of weeks has been time with the IPAD. I would say it has a 50% success rate but hey, I won't complain if I get a nap out of her every other day :)

She loves the princess app where you design your own dress and carriage. Here are some pictures she's taken of herself and others with that app!

And the funny thing about these pictures is that she has learned how to save them and email them to Daddy so his inbox is quite full around nap time these days :)




Funny story about the one below. Anna not only sent this one of Daddy kissing Abby to Daddy but to Daddy's old bosses boss too! hahaha! :)




 
She also has a lot of fun with the photo booth app. We were laughing so hard doing these pictures the other day. They absolutely crack me up!

 
 


  

And then probably her favorite is the Dress Up Strawberry App. She can dress up characters or herself! Notice the typing?!?! She typed/spelled the names all by herself!

 

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Maybe I should look for more educational apps. But then again, I kind of like how these invoke her creativity :) (Which at this age I believe is a more important thing to foster then " formative textbook" learning).

1 comment: