Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cheeto Monkeys

Cheetos are rare to find around this house. And it's not necessarily because they aren't the best things or because the girls would only want to eat them but it's because of me. That bag would literally be gone in a day I love them so much. So we just don't buy them.... unless we are having people over to help us eat them. 

So tonight the girls saw the bag and went crazy!!!! They begged and begged me to open them early so they could have some then. After a few minutes of begging I gave in. But not of course until after they gave me a picture!
So I told them girls to give me a huge smile and then I'd open them before the BBQ and these are the smiles I got.....
Okay maybe those are a little too forced huge smiles and they look a little excited/constipated.... so I told them to give me a smaller smile. And this is what I got! Perfect!
They sure are cute little Cheeto monkeys!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment