Monday, July 22, 2013

Baths with Mommy

Lately, I have been taking baths in the big bath tub with mommy's help. I sit on my bath bouncer seat and mommy lets the water cover up to my bottom. I like these baths much better then sponge baths. I love listening to the water trickle into the bathtub and loves when mommy pours water on my body and hair. She gets them done super fast too which is nice because I don't get cold. She has to be quiet when giving me these baths because if Anna and Ashley hear us they will try and jump in with me.... and I am just too little for baths with the big kids. I also am starting to like the lotion :)

Love,
Abby

PS Anna and Ashley have individually helped mommy bathe me and surprisingly they did so well that she is going to let them help individually again!

No comments:

Post a Comment