Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Working Hard on the Patio

While Daddy and the girls worked on wood root, sanding down where the deck had been taken off and filling holes with wood glue Mommy shopped for cushions for our patio furniture. I had to run to at least 3 different area Pier Ones (and call probably 6) to track down the amount  I needed, but I finally found cushions to fit the couch and two seats my sister had given us years ago. And I think they look pretty nice! Boy are patio cushions expensive!

So here is our patio with furniture! We just need to paint the part where the deck was torn off and plant a couple more pots with flowers and basil and we are ready to go!

BBQ's anyone?!?!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Anna picked out the rainbow pillow and Ashley picked out the blue ones. They add a nice pop of color don't you think?!?!

1 comment: