Thursday, May 23, 2013

Belle and the Refrigerator

I can not believe that I haven't posted about this but for the last 6 months or so, Anna loves to make up stories while reading my "boring books" called Belle and the Refrigerator. She will go on and on reading my books for 10 minutes making up all sorts of stories about Belle. Remember there are no pictures in these books. Ashley will even sit and listen to what she has to say. And sometimes as her night night book, Anna wants us to read from "Belle and the Refrigerator" so once again our creativity is tested. It is pretty funny to listen to Rob make up these stories; he is getting surprisingly good at them :)

What an imagination and love for books Anna Banana. You crack me up!


Much Love,
Jenny

PS And if Ashley finds the book unattended she will pick up the book and say out loud, "Belle and the refrigerator" and ramble on and make up a story of her own too. What monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment