Tuesday, May 28, 2013

D-Day.... or should I say B-Day?!?!

Tomorrow morning we go in to the hospital at 6 am to deliver baby Abby :) I can not eat or drink after midnight so in a minute here I am going to have a big before bed snack and try to get some zzzzz's.

We are so overwhelmed with emotions but are super excited to get her out of me safely and hold her. I can not believe the day is finally here. I am sure the moment Rob rests his head on his pillow at 9 am he will be out; as for me, it feels like the moment before a big game. Cheesy but the anticipation has my body so jumpy!!

The girls are with Rob's parents and Peanut is with mine. I can not wait until we get to see them tomorrow after Abby is born. All day Anna kept coming up to my belly and giving it eskimo kisses with her nose and saying, "Baby Abby, I get to meet you tomorrow," "Baby Abby, I am so excited to finally meet you," "Baby Abby you get to come out of mommy's belly tomorrow." She is super stoked. And Ashley is now answering yes to "is the baby coming out of mommy's belly" so that is a good start!

I asked Anna what the first thing she was going to do with the baby and she said she was going to read to her, hug and kiss her, sing to her, love and cuddle her and hold her. When I asked Ashley she said she was going to pet her nice. I can't wait to see how they react!

Wish us well.

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Rob is taking the rest of this week and all of next week off of work so I should be pretty good at getting the birth story and baby pictures up on the blog. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment