Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my wonderful mom's out there! I got to spend it with all these lovely ladies below (and our fellow husbands!)


We had a fantastic day in the sun (even though I was swollen like a sausage) and hope you had a great day too.

After Daddy did his race we went over to my parents for the rest of the day. We had a nice brunch, played soccer and baseball outside, played chalk, ran around Grama and Papa's backyard, had yummy strawberry daiquiri's, tackled Daddy, took naps while mommy went and got a pedicure and did a quick happy hour with Colleen and Aunt Anne at RA sushi, ate some yummy BBQ and just relaxed in the gorgeous weather.












LOVE this pic!
And this one too..... pure joy in running!

Our attempt at Mother's Day photos.....


I was too tired and too large to try for any much better :)

Happy Mother's Day!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment