Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Champions

Yesterday was the girls last gymnastics and honestly I didn't think I would be making this one because I thought baby girl would be here by now. But, wrong again. Luckily I was able to see my girls accept their completion certificates which was pretty darn cute :)

Anna ran around with smiles on her face the entire time. Ashley reverted back to day one where all she wanted was mommy and kept crying. Luckily that only lasted the middle part and she was able to enjoy the warm up and wrap up activities.


The girls favorite activity- the rope swing!


Monkey bars for our little monkeys! Anna made it all the way with some help from Daddy; Ashley just hung on the first bar.



One happy monkey :)
Balance Beams- the girls can walk this one all by themselves.


And so can Daddy!!!!
Ashley getting her last stamp and accepting her award!


Anna getting her last stamp and accepting her award.




They had a blast taking this class together. I am excited that since they are so close in age that they will be able to take several classes together :)

And a stamp for the face... why not?!?!?!


Much Love,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment