Friday, May 24, 2013

39 weeks + 2 days

So here we are....


Today we had our 39 week doctor appointment, which by the way we never had to attend with the other girls since they came at 39 weeks, and we found out the following:

I am a soft 3 cm dialated, still around 60% thinned and set to be induced (unless baby comes beforehand) on Wednesday May 29 at 6 am. The doctor says I won't last that long but what do they know..... I only hope she is right :)

I am feeling alright. Just not sleeping the best with this numb right arm thing going on. I really hope it disappears when she gets here. My right forearm and shoulder have been bothering me throughout the day as well and it's a pain. But things could be worse I guess.

Wish me luck on a good night's sleep and on a great last week being pregnant :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment