Thursday, June 21, 2012

Robot Stories

I am going to miss my Robot stories that Papa tells me when I move into my new house. So I think it's time to start training mommy to tell some just like Papa. Don't worry Papa I will still want you to tell me them when I am over at your house.

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, there was a little girl with blue eyes and curly light brown hair named Anna. The story always goes on the include some crazy experience that Anna has with robots. And she LOVES these stories.

Well two nights ago I was putting Anna to bed and she asked for me to tell her a robot story instead of read a book. So I did. When I was beginning to tell the story she cuts me off and starts talking. "Once upon a time there was girl with blue eyes named Anna." I repeated her and told her a story about Anna and Strawberry Shortcake robot. She loved it. And believe it or not, the next day at lunch she was able to tell my mom all about the story I had told her. She had remembered it!!!! She must pay much more attention to these stories then I ever thought.

And then it happened again tonight. When I was putting her to bed she asked me to tell her another robot story. So I did. A robot story about Anna, bunny and the robot zoo. When I finished the story, she drank her baba, rolled over onto me and fell fast asleep.

I just hope I can keep up the creativity of the robot stories. Making up stories on the fly is pretty difficult!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment