Thursday, June 7, 2012

Naps in the car

Ashley and Anna did better then expected with napping in the car. We were in the car 3 different periods during naptime and Ashley slept at least 1 1/2 hours each time and Anna slept 2 of the 3 days teetering close to 2 hours each! After lunch we would drive a little and then I would put the night night lullabye music on. It worked like a charm and even made Daddy and mommy VERY tired too! Ashley would fall asleep first and Anna would drift off shortly after. Anna was adorable the first day tryingt o figure out how to sleep in a car. I taught her to use Lambie as a pillow and sure enough, it worked!




I love watching my girls sleep but I REALLY loved the break from fishing books, babies, toys, books, food and sippy cups from far to reach places for an hour or 2!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment