Friday, June 29, 2012

Week One Pics Then and Now

 I apologize for both the coloring and lighting in these pictures. I am not taking the time to edit them (or any others that I posted today or in the next few days) to my liking because I would NEVER get caught up on my blogs!

We have been super busy this past week with still a ton to do. But we feel pretty good with where we are currently at given the fact that we have two small children under 3 that literally don't let us get much done when they are awake! See for yourselves all that we have accomplished!!!!!!

Kitchen

Before
After
 
 
Living Room

Before
After
Dining Room
Before
After

Hearth Room
Before


After

Eating Area
Before
 We don't have a before pic! oops!

After

Master
Before

After

 Master Closet (My side)



Anna's Room
Before


After (she wanted purple! Purple she got! the bathroom looks pink but it's really light purple. We put in a fan. Much Better. I hope to in the next few weeks paint light purple stripes on one of the walls and find a new rug).
Anna's Closet- LOVE
 

Ashley's Room
Before

After (the coloring is a bit off. I LOVE it!)

Playroom
Before



After


Office
Before
After

Garage

CURRENT MESS


Basement
CURRENT MESS that gives me the ebby jeebees with how much needs to be done
RIGHT when you open the door you think OMG
then you turn the corner and it gets worse
and worse
and worse
Rob can't wait to start on his work area!
Linen Closets (Yes, that's 2!)
No before pictures.

Downstairs foyer closets (yes, 2!)
No before pictures.
the winter closet is good to go!
the other closet is hiding some of my addiction- glassware- until we get a hutch to store it all in. We will probably need 2. Serious.You wouldn't believe how many glasses I have. I could have the entire neighborhood over for a toast. LITERALLY.

 

The Foyer
No before pictures from this angle.
Believe it or not, just a stack of blankets needing to find a home. Usually there is stuff on the stairs waiting to be carried up!

Our Deck (we did this tonight in under 1 and a half hours while Rob was grilling and the girls were playing in the water table.) Not too shabby!

 I really can't believe how much we have gotten done. It really is nice being married to someone who is just as motivated as I am to get this place up and running so we can settle. It's so nice.

Much Love,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment