Friday, June 29, 2012

Talking with Anna

Q: Anna, tell me about your new house.

A: Yeah. Me like my new house.

Q: What is your favorite thing about your new house?

A: Purple. Me purple bed. Me like my purple bed so much.

Q: That is your favorite thing to do in your new house?

A: Play, Play. Me play in my new house.

Q: Anna, want to go swing?

A: In my backyard?!?!? Oh my!!! Oh yes!!!


Later on that day while we were swinging on our swing set...

Anna: "Mommy me love my new house. Me go in my purple bed by myself. I so very happy at my new house."

For those of you who are wondering how Anna has adjusted, to say she loves her new house is quite tan understatement. She went an entire week without a nap (I think she has been way to excited) and has taken one the last two days (I think she has settled down a bit). But she loves it; everything about it and the enthusiasm she has rocks!!! ROCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment