Friday, June 29, 2012

My Neighbors

Before we moved in, Anna and i would talk about neighbors. We would talk about what to say to them when you met them, how to ask them to play and what we want to get private from them.

Pretty much she knows that....

Neighbors don't wanna see
*chubber
*naked babies
*panties
*my belly
*my bottom
*boobies

What we will do with neighbors
*meet neighbors at pool
*play with neighbors at my new house
*make friends that are neighbors

When I meet them I will say
*Hi, My name is Anna
*I am so very happy to see you
*This is my sister, Ashley

I could not WAIT to see this all put into action.

Well these last couple of days it's been GREAT watching her!

Whenever we are outside in the backyard and she hears voices she immediately runs to see if she can find the neighbors. So far we have met the little boy who lives next to us and behind us. She said hi to them and then just watched them.

We have met several others at the pool and it goes about the same. She gets super excited to see people coming to the pool (we are always the only ones there when we arrive for some reason). She talks to me about what she is going to say and then when they get there she says "hi" and then stays close to me and watches them. We have met a little 14 mth old girl names Olive, a 3 year old girl named Lauryn and a 1 year old boy and his older 3 year old brother. The other kids are just as shy as she is.

It will be fun watching the girls come out of their shells and make friends. I am proud of them.

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment