Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stinky Cheese Man

This past Thursday Grammy took Henry and me to see Stinky Cheese Man puppet show at the Paul Mesner theatre. An hour before Grammy picked us up, we had met Henry at the park by his house to play. While there he filled me in on the story of the stinky cheese man.

So when we got to the show I was well prepared. Except for the scary part with the giant with big hands. I kept telling mommy later that day that the big monster with huge hands scared me. So when he would be on stage, I had Grammy hold me. Besides the scary giant part, I liked the stinky cheese man and the fox.


 After the show we went to Loose Park for a picnic and some spicy water. We had a blast!


Probably the best picture ever taken of the two of them!!!
Thanks for taking the pictures Grammy!

Love,
Anna

PS I had dry panties the entire time and even told Grammy I had to go potty all by myself when we were playing at the park! Yea me! :)

PSS Did I mention that bunny got to come to?

PSSS When I got home I ran to mommy, gave her a big hug and said "I missed you mommy!" And then proceeded to ramble on about her day; the scary giant, her boo boo on her lip, spicy water, the fox and Henry. Wow this age is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment