Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Alive and well

My girlfriend Ashley called me yesterday because she was worried about my safety. She knew we were supposed to get back into town Saturday so she was expecting my MASS of blog updates within days. Well she gave me three days to get those done and when she saw no updates she literally thought I had gotten eaten by a bear in the Tennessee wilderness; her way of calling me a super slacker (just kidding ash!) So here I am, super slacker, letting everyone know we are alive, safe and well living back at my parents house. We had a fantastic time, believe me tons of updates will someday appear on the blog, but from the time we got back home Saturday we have been tired, busy, sick, tired and busy! Saturday night I wore myself into exhaustion hanging out with two of my best friends until 1 am.... Yes, 1 am. Sunday morning and early afternoon was spent at my in laws celebrating my sister in laws birthday and that evening was spent teaching my dad how to conquer the world in the game civilization 5, total nerd school! And then the next night was plagued with a puking Anna puking right when we put her to bed and at 11 pm which sent me sleeping with her the rest of the night since she was terrified to do so herself. She was pretty sure she was going to spit "out" all night. Bless her heart, nothing is worse then a sick kid... So needless to say I pretty much went sleepless Monday night because Anna is the worst little thing to sleep with. I probably got 5 rib jabs, 8 jaw kicks, lots of snuggles (which I'm not complaining one bit about), and pushed off the bed 3 times. She is such a roly poly who was wide awake at 6 am smiling her little smile at me saying "mommy you sep with me! Me not throw out, me belly feel bedder!" This made those sleepless 6 hours not as painful. I was a slug the next day who didn't mind the hours of tv watching with sick little Anna while thinking Ashley was a ticking time bomb ready to puke all over everything at any minute. Luckily, she has not. At least she has not Yet. Fingers crossed! Hopefully Anna just had something disagree with her belly and that she wasn't sick. She didn't have a fever or any other sign of sickness and her and Ashley have been kissing like crazy and playing closely so I was pretty much 100 percent certain ashley was going to it sick; it was just a matter of time. We will see........ So when bed time rolled around on Tuesday, after a couple runs of conquering the world with my dad, I went to bed at 9. And here I am, at 9:30 after a walmart run to pick out stuff for outside at our new house, updating the blog. I know everyone can sleep well tonight knowing that I wasn't eaten by a bear!!! Much love, Jenny Ps. We were originally supposed to close on our house today. 5 days until we close, 12 days until we get possession (we are renting to the previous owners for a week while the improvements on their new house get finished, which by the way scored us everything getting repaired on our work request and scored us free professional carpet cleaning!)

1 comment: