Friday, June 29, 2012

Laundry Room Before and After Paint Job

BEFORE

AFTER... don't worry I have straightened the clothes bar!
OK, the pictures don't even come close to giving the paint job justice. I am so glad I took the hour and a half to paint this room. Yes, it's just the laundry room but the scuff marks, marker marks, and other marks were driving me crazy. And since I will be the only one to probably spend time in this room I want to feel good when I am in it.

It's amazing what a coat of paint can do. We just used the leftover paint that was in the basement from when the sellers painted the second floor. The color is much richer then the color in the before picture and even Rob says it's SO MUCH BETTER!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS I am very surprised at how much I love having a second floor laundry room. I never cared where it would be (just didn't want it in the basement) but didn't know how convenient it would be right by all our rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment