Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Uno, Dos, Tres

3.... 3 mice. OMG!

We are guessing that they are getting in through the shed that shares a wall with the cabinet. GROSS. GROSS. GROSS.

We have a family of mice. I bet there are more. Mom says they have tons of offspring (like 50 but I think she was just kidding with that number). I am really starting to think that this is the same mouse family as the one fish tank mouse my Cousin Colleen and I saw run across Rob's Dining Room the night of my bachelorette party three years ago. He thinks we had had too much to drink and were imagining it; after last night I know I wasn't imagining it. If this is truly the case, we have a whole family tree to kill.

Looks like we will be needing more then 4 traps tonight. Oh gross!

2 comments:

  1. oh noooooo! my sis just found a dead one in my parents garage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck yuck yuck. we have poison in the shed trying to kill off the rest and a handful of fully loaded traps with peanut butter to lure them in. We will see who wins again tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete