Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Date with Grammy

Yesterday Grammy and Henry came and picked me up to go on a date to Crown Center with them. We went and played at Crayola World, walked around and looked at the Christmas stuff and then ate at Fritz's (it was so cool- trains deliver your food!) We had so much fun!!!!!! On the way home Henry's plastic penguin ring had broken and he was really upset. I didn't like to see him so sad so I offered him my frosty ring but he didn't want it. Grammy thought it was a really nice thing for me to do and mommy was really proud of me when she heard the story. I am a pretty loving little girl!

Thanks again Grammy. I had a blast and can't wait for another date!

Love,
Anna

Grammy had NO clue what we were doing here on the floor and neither did we! But we loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment