Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another one bites the dust!

dun dun dun... another one bites the dust.... dun dun dun... another one bites the dust. and another one and another one and another one bites the dust....

Yup folks, we have ourselves #4. DIS-GUS-TING. I found it in the same cabinet. Pretty much lost my appetite for the rest of my life (which could be a good thing in helping me get skinny :)) I screamed and Anna kept talking about mice. She totally listens to EVERYTHING we say!

But good thing we kept the traps out longer. Rob checked tonight and all the mouse poison is gone in the shed with no sign of droppings or nest or anything. My mom thinks the mouse poison makes them thirsty so then they go and try to find water; makes sense to me. I still hate those suckers regardless.

This evening we bought some foam insulation and when we explored below our cabinets we found some duct tape that had been pried open. The duct tape was covering a small hole. Gross... gives me the ebby-jeeebbies. SO gross. We filled it with some foam stuff and Rob guaranteed me that the foam was going to triple in size and that there is no way the mice can push by it. Fingers crossed.....

But it gives me hope that our little problem is done and soon my counter tops will be cleared of everything in the two cabinets.

Much Love and I'm going to go shower because I feel dirty from the mice,
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment