Monday, December 19, 2011

Smiley Faces!

Look! I can draw smiley faces!!! And when I draw them I first draw a circle and then say "eye" and draw one eye and then say "eye" and draw another and then saw "ouwlf" and draw my mouth!


And I should mention that I get really disturbed when things don't have eyes drawn on them; I say "Mommy, no eyes!!!!" So I draw them in myself using one of mommy and daddy's pens! I really like using pens so mommy and daddy have to hide them so I can't get them or all mommy's figures that don't have eyes would soon have them!

This is mommy's favorite example. We got a holiday card in the mail. I opened it. I got so excited to see Santa and then shouted "Momma! Ho Ho no eyes!!!" Can you believe Ho Hi had no eyes? I couldn't. So taking matters into my own hands, I disappeared to fix things. A minute or so later mommy find me sitting on the top of the steps, pen in hand, saying, "Ho Ho eyes!" with a HUGE smile on my face. Check it out, I was busy fixing the card giving Ho Ho and Mommy HO HO eyes!! Mommy thinks that is was just too hilarious!


Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment