Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fairy Princess

This past weekend mommy and I went on a date together. Poppy had told mommy about a Fairy Princess that was at the KC Museum at Corinthian Hall downtown and we were so excited to go and meet her. Here we are taking our "date" photos! Don't you love my outfit; I dressed myself! And believe it or not I got tons of compliments on my tights and tons of people kept telling mommy just how adorable was!



When we got to the place where the fairy princess was we had to wait a little bit before it was our turn. It was cool though, they had the Grinch Stole Christmas on it and mommy and I talked once again about good guys and bad guys (I am really into figuring out who is a good guy and a bad guy).


Here is the story of the Fairy Princess if you are interested.



After waiting in line it was finally my turn! We got to go into the "throne room" and then the princess was ready to see us. I got REALLY excited and when I turned the corner I couldn't believe that I was meeting a real princess! I walked right up to her and let her pick me up for a picture. We talked a little bit and then she let me twirl her princess wand. And you won't believe what happened..... a trunk opened by itself and the princess gave me a gift; my very own tiara. And it was blue- one of my favorite colors (my other favorite color is hot pink)! Then we said goodbye to the princess and went to make a fairy lantern craft. Mommy and I had a blast together and to make the day even sweeter, I got my very own pink tiara cookie to eat after lunch. SO cool! I can't wait to go back next year, and the next and the next!

Love,
Anna
Seeing the princess for the first time....
it was a pretty awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment