Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Santa's Cookies and an Otter Farewell

After our Christmas Eve dinner, I got to put out the cookies to Santa (Ashley had gone to bed much earlier). I put out 3 cookies for him and even poured him some milk. I also left Rudolph some carrots as a treat. And I think they both liked their treats because come morning they were ALL gone; just crumbs left over! I also left Santa a piece of art with stickers on it..... you won't believe it but he took that too!

After the cookies were ready, it was time for me to go to bed and also time for me to say good bye to my elf, Otter. Oh I miss him so much and every morning I still ask about Otter and tell mommy he "fly wit Ho Ho" back to the North Pole. I just wish he could stay forever. I guess I'll just have to wait 11 more months to see him again :) I love you Otter!!!! See me blowing kisses? I wanted to kiss him but since I can't touch him this is as close as it got!


 
 Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment