Friday, December 23, 2011

27 months old

I wanted to change my monthly photo up a bit so we did (above)..... And then mommy made me take one like the last couple of months
Happy 27 months old to Me!
*Eating, Sleeping and Napping the same as last month.
*I love puzzles. I can do a 24 piece jigsaw puzzle ALL BY MYSELF!
*I also LOVE to read. I am starting to pay attention to the words on the pages and "read out loud" like mommy and daddy do with me. My favorite book right now is Beauty and The Beast and Elf on the Shelf.
*Still LOVE music and dancing. My current favorites are the same as last month and LOVE Christmas music- especially "Baby it's Cold Outside!"
*I am talking a TON! Each day mommy says I am getting clear in my pronunciation and my vocabulary is very good. I attempt pretty much anything mommy or daddy asks me to say and they love listening to me try to say encyclopedia and other really long words!
*I love my baby sister. I am really good at "trading" toys with her when she has a toy that I want. I am also getting better and better at sharing. I love when mommy puts her down for her morning nap because I get to watch Barney or World Word. Sometimes even Rudolph!
*I love TV. I wish I could watch more.
*I am still EXTREMELY independent in doing everything. It sometimes frustrates mommy and daddy and makes them nervous that I am going to be a overly perfect perfectionist when I grow up. I am big and CAN do things all by myself so why not? I dress and undress myself really well.
*Potty Training is still going REALLY well. I am pretty much good during the day but still wear a night night and nap diaper when I sleep. I have been doing really good at having dry panties on even when i am not at home.
*I think it's REALLY funny when I tooter; especially on mommy.
*I can read two words: Anna and Zoo!

I think that's all for the month. Just getting a lot better with talking! Oh and I forgot to mention that I am a chatterbox and get REALLY excited over just about anything!
Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment