Saturday, December 3, 2011

First Step!

Oh My GOODNESS my little Ashley!

This morning while we were hanging out in the playroom, she stood up without barely any help and was just standing and looking at me a couple of feet away. Unintentionally, I place the toy red salt and pepper shaker (that she loves to chew on) on the arm of the kids rocky rock chair so I could use my hands to get her to walk. Ignoring me, the next thing I see is her right foot go forward and she was still standing!!!!! Then she reached out to the rockey rock chair, grabbed the salt and pepper shaker (it went straight to the mouth) and stood against the rocky rock chair!

Way to go Baby Girl!!!!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS I should add that on Thursday she stood up all by herself without support or grabbing onto anything :) Big BIG girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment