Monday, December 12, 2011

Budding Artist

I just love crayons, stickers, tape, markers and paint! I can spend hours each day coloring, taping, painting and playing with stickers. Today mommy taught me how to fold and I thought it was the coolest thing EVER!



Today we made a Christmas craft (thanks pinterest!) and mommy just has to find someone to hang my artwork display frames... hint hint papa! (Ashley's is on the left, Anna's on the right)


We also made snow flakes out of paper- I did the folding and mommy did the cutting. After they were all done we went to play with the "snow" and Ashley started tearing all the snowflakes apart. I got mad but then mommy showed us how to play in the snow and we had a blast throwing it in the air! I can't wait to play in real snow but for now will settle for the paper!


 



Love,
Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment