Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

We kept with our Christmas Eve tradition of cooking a nice dinner for both Rob and my parents; this year my grandma and Uncle Bob joined us. We started the night with a nice Christmas Eve service at Rob's house followed by a YUMMY dinner! Tomato Gorgonzola Soup (Rob's request and favorite), Nordstrom Blue Cheese Pear Salad, garlic bread and chicken parmesan. I had never made chicken parmesan before and it turned out quite yummy! It was a great night and I am 150% sure that my 2 girls loved EVERY minute of their unshared time with their grandparents (it's not just any day that both sets of grandparents come over to the house with just our girls there!)

Much Love,
Jenny
Anna was being a pain during the pictures but at least they turned out decent!

Uncle Bob had the touch at getting both girls to smile and cooperate for the camera!
Uncle Bob read Elf on a Shelf to Anna. She just LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment