Thursday, October 13, 2011

Go Figure

My attempt at trying to get a good picture of Daddy holding his girls.....

Anna and Daddy look great while I am trying to grab all their attention from behind the camera. This is the shot I get.....Ashley will not take her hand out of her mouth no matter what I do.....


.....So I start to ask Ashley to take her hand out of her mouth and start to move it out of the way myself... Anna takes note of the attention that Ashley is getting in this picture and This is the shot I get....

.....Sure enough JUST when Ashley listens, Anna starts doing the EXACT thing Ashley was doing in hopes to get mommy's attention hence the last picture I got! It seems like Anna has been copying Ashley a lot lately to get some momma attention!!


Much Love,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment