Sunday, October 9, 2011

First campout


Last Saturday night Daddy and I had a camp out in our backyard. It was my first time sleeping in a tent and I loved it! I helped with the set up and did a great job! We got everything set up pretty late- around 8:30, so when we got into the tent Daddy tried to read me a book and play but all I wanted to do was sleep. We didn't even get through a book and I was already sawing logs with Lambie, Bunny and Baby Bop!!! Daddy said I slept very well but am quite the active little sleeper. I made it the entire night outside and we came in the next morning at 7:45. As for5 how Daddy slept, he was pretty worried abut keeping me covered in blankets the entire night (even though I slept as though I was pasted to him)  so I am not sure how much sleep her really got.

Can't wait to do it again; the next time with a bonfire, roasted marshmallows and some time to play!

Love,
Anna


It's hard to tell, but here I am barely able to keep my excitement in. I was doing "EXCITED" a lot while setting up the tent!


I even got to help stake the tent.....

and blow up my air mattress......

and carry out my sleeping bag.....

and bring my besties along!

Thumbs up to camping!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment