Thursday, October 27, 2011

A's pumpkin

Made with love and 80% of it was finger painted all by myself! Mommy helped me finish it completely!


Mommy asked me what I wanted on the back of my pumpkin and I told her "Baby O!' Duh mom..... Baby O is like my favorite thing EVER! Well she couldn't do Justin Bieber so I got this heart instead! and my favorite toy in the ToysRUs catalog is totally Justin Bieber and his tour van. Mommy keeps reminding me that I just turned 2 but I don't care..... I still have Bieber Fever!


Mommy was so proud of my pumpkin that she put it on the front porch step. The next morning we wake up and it's raining and mommy remembers we used washable paint! Luckily the paint stayed (the pictures were taken after this happens) and it will remain inside; I think this is a good idea because I don't want squirrels eating my pumpkin!

Love,
Anna

PS I can't wait until I actually get to carve one... exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment