Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blog Going Private

This Sunday our blog will become private; open to invite only readers. Since it is a blog mainly for memory recording, only friends and family need to have access to it. It was something I had been meaning to do all along but never got around to it...... maybe I guess you can say that the disappearance of Little Lisa in Kansas City has made me a little more paranoid. If you would like to continue reading, please email me at jenny1521@aol.com and I can add you to the invite list. If you already let me know through Facebook, I will include you in the invite; just make sure I have your email address.

With a private blog you will be prompted to sign in when viewing the blog, adding a tiny little step, and everything else should be the same.

Much Love,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment