Friday, October 28, 2011

Ashley and Food

I scream when I see it!

I scream when I see my bowl!

I scream when I see my spoon!

I scream when I see mommy open the freezer to get my food!

I scream when the microwave beeps letting us know my food is warmed up!

I scream when I see mommy squishing  up stuff or stirring stuff in my bowls!

I scream when I see my finger food gerber puffs!

I get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited when the bib finally comes on me and I get that first bite!





I scream, because I LOVE FOOD!!!

And while I'm eating it, I hit my hand up and down on the table as to say, "Dinner! Dinner! Dinner!" Anna always laughs at this and says it means I want more! Shes trying to teach me to sign more but hitting the table is just so much fun and it gets mommy's attention more easily!



I just can't wait until I get teeth and can chew more and more!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment