Sunday, October 16, 2011

Anna's Besties

Here are all my besties.... Baby Bop, Lambie, Lambie and Bunny. They pretty much go wherever I do and sleep with me during every nap and overnight as well. I give them kisses before we go to bed and I put them in the crib all by myself. I always roll over on my belly and fall asleep while hugging Lambie, Bunny and Baby Bop with my bottom in the air. I love them so much and can't imagine not having them.

Oh do you see my newest addition, the picture of Barney and Me? Well at night that picture stays on my dresser (I also give it kisses before I sleep) and throughout the day it is right by my side; even at the kitchen table when i eat sometimes. I REALLY Love Barney.

Mommy says I am just like her and how she LOVED stuffed animals when she was my age.

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment