Wednesday, October 26, 2011

25 months

Happy 25 Months Old To Me!


Here's what I've been up to this past month...
*Still sleeping like a champ. Going to bed around 7:30/7:45 and waking around 7. For the last week I have woken up at 8 am... this being 2 is exhausting! I am still taking my afternoon nap everyday and that lasts anywhere from 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours.
*I am eating really well. I love all fruits and veggies (not a big prune or prune juice fan), bacon is awesome, trying chicken every time mommy and daddy have it, still like tofu, veggie and regular chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, hot dogs, turkey sandwiches, tacos and spaghetti.
*I am such a lover. Mommy says I give the best kisses and she loves how I hug and kiss everyone goodbye and also out of the blue. She says my hugs are the best too!
*I am becoming such an awesome big sister! I still get frustrated with Ashley and am still learning what I can and can't do to her (through timeouts) but lately I have been more affectionate then ever towards her.
*I am saying 4-5 worded sentences and my speech is improving every day. I usually say the things that mommy asks me to say.
*I still love Barney and Baby Bop. I am beginning to get up and dance to each show as I watch it.... you should see me do the Robot Dance! I love books; pretending to read then and having then read to me. My favorite book is Happy Birthday Baby Bop. When people ask me how old I am I say three because that's how old Baby Bop is. I think I'm so funny.
*I have a great sense of humor and laugh at myself a lot.
*I know almost all my lower cased letters of the alphabet and all the capitol ones.
*I am counting to 6 but mostly count saying "3,4,3,4." I line things up when I count.
*I love family games- Hungry Hungry Hippo and Elefun are my favorites.
*I thrive off a routine. I thrive off of knowing what is going to happen next. Everyday when mommy puts Ashley to sleep I get to watch Barney and I remind her EVERYDAY. It is the only time I am able to watch Barney and I love every minute of it!
*Potty Training is going great now that the poopy hurts issue has been resolved. She can go about 2 hours without having to go. Loves using the big potty without the potty seat just like a big girl.
*I still LOVE being outside. LOVE the park. LOVE taking walks. LOVE running around.
*I like to ask mommy "Who's that?" EVERY TIME when I hear her ending her phone conversations.
*I am getting really good with pretend play. I pretend to hunt dragons in trees, I pretend when playing Little People with Mommy and I pretend with baby dolls. Mommy is really excited about this!
*My hair is getting out of control... mommy says we might have to get a haircut if I don't let her do a ponytail or headband.
*I still love and sleep with lambie, bunny, baby bop and kiss the picture of barney each night.

I love bring 3 (2)!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment