Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New thing

I really like hopping and jumping and lately I have been hopping and jumping on couches and beds. This does not make mommy and daddy happy so I am in timeout most of the time I do it. They always tell me to sit on my bottom or knees. So now I hop on my knees on the couch or bed and they really don't know what to think of this new thing because I am on my knees (I am SO smart!). I have also started to walk straight off the couch without holding on to anything or even squatting down (this makes me land most of the time on my knees or face) and I have just started to jump off the couch while on my knees. There is no wonder that if you look at my knees they are pretty much coated with bruises! I am just one WILD woman!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment