Monday, July 4, 2011

I just got back from rocking my big girl to sleep. This doesn't happen often because we like Anna to fall asleep on her own so let's rewind to 15 minutes ago.....

"Ahhhhhh!!!!! Momma! Momma! Momma!" Anna screams over and over again.

I decide to check on her because she seemed worked up about something. I opened the door and saw her standing in her crib. She had somehow found a way to wiggle out of her sleep sack and in her hand is her diaper. She looked at me, looked at the diaper, looked at me and says, "No pee pee.... no poo poo!" I laughed, smiled and put her diaper on telling her she is right- she had no poop or pee. I think she wanted an m and m or something :)

Then I rock her to sleep thinking how much I love this age. Can I freeze this age; or at least have part of it be in her forever?!?!? She is growing up so fast and manages to make me laugh ALL. THE. TIME!

Much in Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment