Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Daddy a Weeeee!"

Tonight Rob is at the Royals game sitting behind home plate. One Lucky Duck. So the girls and I decided before bedtime to see if we can see Daddy and sure enough, within minutes we spot him!

"Daddy a Weeeee!"  "Daddy a Weeeee!"

For those of you who aren't familiar with Anna talk, she was pretty much saying something along the lines of Daddy and Baseball (she calls a swing wee so she also calls when you swing a bat wee.... clever I know!)

So after many rewinds to satisfy "More Daddy" I leave Daddy on Pause. She gives him high fives, kisses and even pats him on his head. She was so excited to see Daddy that when I turned the TV off she threw a mini fit. Such love she has for her Daddy!



Best pictures I got- just dropped my good camera off to have the flash repaired so I am stuck with my point and shoot for sometime.... BOOO!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment