Wednesday, July 27, 2011

22 months

2 more months until I'm 2!!!!!

Happy 22 months old to me :)


*I have really started playing with big cousins Henry, Kate, Tom and Meghan a lot more then in the past. I tend to do exactly what they do or tell me to do but I have so much fun with them and I think they have fun with me!!!
*I like to snap myself into my high chair and car seat and throw fits if anyone else tries to.
*I love to gallop like a horse and hop like a bunny! I also like to quack and flap my arms like a duck.
*I love it when we go to swimming lessons, the pool or gymnastics. I love doing somersaults and can do really straight ones!
*I think it's so funny to give people the "look."
*I know 10 letters (only capitol)- A,B,D,H,K,M,O,P,T,Y. I love it when I find these letters on signs, or in books. I get so excited and say them out loud- especially down the art supply aisle at Target or on big trucks on the highway or on signs on the road.
*I love music and I love dancing to music. My favorite song is still "Baby" but I am starting to really like "The Twist"- some old song from my grandparents generation! I also like the Baby Bop Hop and the Mickey Mouse Hot Dog song. When hot dog comes on I bop my head up and down and say "like daddy," sway my head left to right and say "like a," flap my arms like a duck and say "like mommy," and pretend to suck on a pacifier and say "like baby."
*I am still napping well; anywhere from 1 1/2 - 3 hours unless of course I poop during my sleep and that ruins the rest of the nap!
*I am still sleeping well; anywhere from 10-12 hours a night. I am usually going to bed around 8 and waking after 7. I usually don't have may night wakings.
*I am a very good eater- love sandwiches- turkey, turkey pastrami, ham, bologna. I like dipping chicken fingers, fries and fish sticks in ketchup! I still love my fruits and veggies!
*My favorite toys are puzzles, my shopping cart, my kitchen, books, markers, play doh, my babies, lambie and bunny.
*My favorite books are any of them- I am just starting to learn how to turn the pages of paper paged books and REALLY like these!
*I LOVE to wear my purple cowgirl hat. I am also beginning to wear bows more and more just like Minnie Mouse.
*I still love Barney- especially Baby Bop!
*I am starting to pick out my clothes and shoes. I usually tell mommy "aaaa aaa ahhh" because I want a "princess dress". I think any dress is a princess dress and want to wear church clothes during the week!
*When you ask me what my favorite color is, I say pink. Ask me what my second favorite color is and I say blue. Sometimes it's vice versa.
*I love m and m's- especially the blue ones!
*I am a very polite girl. I say please (actually I always whisper it for some reason) and am just beginning to understand when to use thanks (tanks).
*I really like to attempt to take my clothes on and off. I am pretty good with shoes and pants and REALLY good taking off my diapers!

I am loving life and all that I can do!!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment