Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dancing

Dancing with myself, with baby, with my animals, with mommy, with daddy and with peanut.... I LOVE TO DANCE!!!!!


I am always requesting Justin Beiber's "Baby" and mommy has made a new rule that I have to listen to at least one different song before "Baby" or otherwise we would listen to "Baby" over 100 times a day. My best dance move is dance walking back and forth to "Baby" and shaking my bottom! And of course I put my arms over my head and try to make a heart with my fingers to the song too!

Other Dance Moves
When the Hot Dog song comes on from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse I either sway back and forth (that's my move), put my arms like a ducky (that's mommys move) or bob my head up and down (that's daddy's move). If you ask me what mommy/daddy/anna does with this song I usually show you! I do all the motions to "If your happy and you know it" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider." Someday mommy will get it on video (right when she starts to record me doing the song I stop and demand to see the video right then and there).

Let's Dance!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment