Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Great Date Weekends!

The past two weekends we have had two date nights.... yup you heard it right- two nights without kids!

Thanks to both of our wonderful parents, we were able to go out for my Mother's Day gift- Dinner at Plaza III (I ate enough to feed a small country) and Starlight (Guys and Dolls)- and out to a Royals Game with Rob's work (where I also ate enough to feed me for a week). Both were very enjoyable and I wish we could do something like this every weekend!

The girls did great- they always do at both grandparent's houses; they are well adjusted to their homes. We did spend the night at our parents house after our date night because Ashley is still inconsistently waking up at odd hours through the night and we didn't want them worrying about making a bottle at 2 am and then at 5 am :) It's just much easier to nurse and I think they'd have problems with that!

We had a great time, the two of us. Can't wait for a time to sneak out together again- I am definitely one of those mother's who don't feel guilty when I am not with my kids- for I am one who cherishes both the time spent with them and without them!

Much Love and thanks again to our parents!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment