Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Shoes

Last Monday I got new shoes and after almost a week I can finally say that they are "ok."

When we got them on Monday I screamed and screamed when the lady first put them on me. The lady said I am a toe curler and have wide feet (two perfect reasons to let me live my life without shoes!) Even when mommy was holding me (with the on) I was still crying. And if you wanted me to walk, good luck. When anyone put me on the ground in them I would crawl instead of walk. As much as I love walking, I was not going to walk in these shoes.


But from the looks of it, I am not going to win this fight. I will have to wear shoes. So I am not excited about this but I guess I will give in.

Each day I am walking even better then the day before in them and I think they actually make me walk better and slip less. I definitely have a lot less bruises then before from falling!

Love,
Ashley

PS. Anna picked out the shoe color and I think she did great! And they are so tiny....a  size 3 1/2!

No comments:

Post a Comment