Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bunny no Feet. Why, momma?!

45 minutes into her nap, ok into her nap time, Anna is still talking to herself and she is not happy about something! I go in to make sure she is okay and when I do she sure is in a tizzy about something.

I ask, "What's the matter."
Anna: "Momma. Bunny no feet."
I say, "Honey it's ok. Bunny doesn't need feet."
Anna: "Momma why?"
I say, "Because he has you to walk him around."
Anna: "Why?"
I say, "Because you love him."
She hugs and smiles at him.

Apparently that fixed the issue of bunny with no feet but didn't take care of the nap. She was apparently too flustered to sleep but stayed confined in her room with non stop chatter (if she isn't going to sleep for 2 hours, well by golly she is going to have to get used to having quiet time for 2 hours!) for another hour and a half; probably contemplating why Barney is purple :)

Looks like we are entering into the era of THE WHY. Buckle your seat belts; I can't wait to hear Rob and I explain all the why's in the world :)

Much Love,
Jenny

1 comment: