Monday, January 9, 2012

It was bound to happen

It was bound to happen... This momma got the stomach flu. And boy did I have it good.

If I could choose, I would probably rather be going through my 3rd labor and delivery (not postpartum though) then experience what I have been going through since last night. It is that bad. BAD.

I really think that there is nothing much worse then being sick; unless of course you add in being sick with small children. There is no way I could have cared for them in my condition. Luckily, Rob was able to take a personal vacation day to tend to his sick wife and two kids. I don't know what I would have done without him here.

As I look back on the last 24 hours, I realize that my girls are amazing; they continue to amaze me everyday. I still can't believe they also had the same stomach flu but were able to remain in such great spirits. How did they do it? I mean they were nice, happy and mostly pleasant throughout the whole sickness and to be quite honest, I was not.

I wish I had their strength in times like this.

I envy my girls.

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment